Our goal is to provide students and educators a powerful 3‑D tool for exploring, developing, and communicating ideas and designs. The software is only part of what makes Rhino that tool. To support your efforts we have assembled the following additional resources.
Single‑user license for students, faculty, and schools.
- Full‑featured product - the same as the commercial version.
- For students, faculty (teachers, instructors, and professors), staff, and schools only (proof of status is required).
- Upgradeable at educational prices if the owner still qualifies for educational prices.
- Upgradeable at commercial prices if the owner no longerqualifies for educational prices.
- Can be used for either educational or commercial activities.
- Not transferable (cannot be sold or transferred to another user).
Lab license for schools is
- For educational institutions only (proof of status is required).
- A full featured product - the same features as the commercial version.
- A 30-user license to use Rhino on the computers in a single classroom or lab (one room). A network is not required.
- Or, a 30‑user floating network license. A network and the Zoo is required.
Rhino with rendering and animation
There are special price bundles for students, faculty (teachers, instructors, and professors), and schools when Rhino, Flamingo, Penguin, and Bongo are purchased together.
When a school purchases a lab license and 50 or more single-user licenses, there is very special pricing available.
To order educational versions, proof of status is required.
If you are a student with an acceptable form of academic ID at a primary school, secondary school, college, university, or career state-accredited school, you qualify to order a single user educational license. Provide one of the following with your order:
Dated student ID card
Dated, current class schedule
If you are a member of the faculty or staff with an acceptable form of academic ID at a primary school, secondary school, college, university, or career state-accredited school, you qualify to order a single-user educational license. Provide one of the following with your order:
- Dated faculty/staff ID card
- Recent faculty/staff pay stub
Any government accredited school can order single user educational licenses or lab licenses on a school purchase order or procurement card.